- 15.01.2021Watch the recap movie and all programme sessions online
- 14.12.2020Future Affairs Berlin 2020 live.
- 09.12.2020Virtual Reality Tour through ZKM | Karlsruhe as part of the "Future Affairs" conference on 14 December.
- 07.12.2020Main topics and speakers of this year's conference. #FUTaf20
- 02.12.2020On 14 December 2020, Germany’s Federal Foreign Office will be hosting the second "Future Affairs" conference in Berlin, a joint production with re:publica and with the support of the non-profit think tank Stiftung Neue Verantwortung.
- 05.11.2020We've got an update for you! #wirsehnuns
- 30.04.2018An Interview with Andreas Gebhard, Jeannine Koch and Alexandra Wolf.
What challenges does the shift in media carry with it? For the fourth year in a row now, the MEDIA CONVENTION Berlin took place in cooperation with re:publica and offered media makers a platform for exchanging ideas.
Industry 4.0, big data, digital leadership, Internet of Things, digital transformation – the stream of buzzwords is endless. The Business & Work track discussed to which extent new technologies really are changing the world of work, and what effects on daily life within the work context. A look back.